Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Back!

Okay, so I've taken a much needed break from this little hobby of mine. Not that I've taken a break from crafting, just blogging. I had a darling baby girl in December and life's been pretty crazy since!

My last couple posts were about a my December Daily Album. Well, I'm happy to report I did do it. I mostly finished it. Although it wasn't quite as complete as I wanted it to be. It started out really cutesy. Then the middle of the month is pretty bare.
The end just has a few notes thrown on the pages.That crazy project is done. Will I do it again? I don't know. I'll decide next November.
Maybe I'll do a Summer Fun Album.

So I have lots of ideas for this blog. I might be changing things up. But I definitely will be posting a little more regularly now.

Real Mom's dinner: Last night we got together with some friends. We had some seasoned chicken. mashed potatoes, homemade mac n' cheese, and strawberry shortcake. mmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment