Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Printables


I get to host Thanksgiving this year for my husband's side of the family.  We are expecting around 17 peeps...including a handful of kids...mostly mine. :)  I was trying to find something fun the kids to do...not like they can't create their own fun, but I figure a little something might help calm antsy kiddos for those last few minutes of quiet conversation at dinner.
Click here to link to busybeekids
Anyway, I came across this awesome website with great Thanksgiving printables...and believe me, I looked at a lot!  Like...

This one from Whatever Dee Dee Wants
This one from Kinder Latino

This one from Parents magazine

I ended up printed the place mats, some word searches, some dot to dots, and some mad libs from Busy Bee Kids Printables.  Hopefully, it will be a fun little addition to Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment