Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Use for Candle Holders?

I dreamed all night about crafting...I think. At least anytime I woke up I was thinking about crafting. I'm a sad, sad person.

This a beautifully rusted candle holder ($1) and a very pink glass bowl ($2). I actually just loved the shape of both.


I took them out to my garage and spray painted the heck out of both of them. Then begged Hubby to "fix" the candle holder for me and wa-lah! Here is what they are now!

Since we have had to move everything that could be possibly used to climb onto the counters (couches, bar stools, chairs, etc.) I feel safe in putting a glass bowl and a live plant on my counter. And no, those are NOT real apples much to the twins' dismay. The apples and the plant totaled $10 at Wal-Mart. I think it's cute and adds some great color!

REAL MOM'S DINNER: Chicken Noodle Soup in Breadbowls -soup was homemade, but it was on the gross side...I need to learn how to cook better soup. The breadbowls were bought from the supermarket bakery. They were okay, but not great either. The fruit salad at least was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment