Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Intentions Become Realities

What a great, but very exhausting weekend! We actually accomplished much of what was on our to do list plus some! I love when that happens, which doesn't happen very often!

Anyway, Hubby wouldn't let me take any pictures, but he built a cheap half wall in our unfinished basement to keep kids and toys on one side and storage, exercise equipment, and my sister's room on the other side. It should be a great help to have an actual toy room where the kiddos can play without fear they are going to climb into a pile of insulation or touch the furnace, etc.

Hubby also built me some garden boxes. FYI: wood has gone up in price so it was more than we had planned on, but hopefully it will be a good investment! We just need to do a little more prepping the area and fill with some good soil and plant. Just...

I got my grocery shopping done, a few hours of yard work (including planting a few allysum plants) and even had a time (although I didn't have much energy) to play a little soccer with Little Miss. She loved that!

Today, I frantically prepared my church lesson which makes everything and everyone crazy when I leave that for the last minute, but at least we made it to church! Then Hubby let me have an afternoon nap, which I rarely take and didn't intend to today, but it was very nice.

REAL MOM'S DINNER: pot roast w/ potatoes and carrots, french bread, and fruit for dinner. It was quite good!

Good weekend, good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment